Products are items that are created from materials. These products also sync with your connected shop.
Great! You've added your first materials and now you want to create a product using those materials. It's important that you understand this relationship before adding your first product.
Products are directly connected to the materials it is made of. When you update a product's stock level, the linked materials stock levels are also updated.
If you plan on syncing your shop to Inventora, we recommend that you sync your shop first before creating any products manually. This will avoid duplicates from appearing, as Inventora will create Products from what is currently created on your shop.
- 1.From your dashboard, make sure you select Products on the sidebar to access your Products page.
- 2.In the upper-right hand corner, select Add Product.
- 3.Enter your product Name, along with additional details.
- 4.When adding the Materials used to create the Product, be precise when entering the material amounts.
- 5.Click Save.
When adding to a Product's current stock level, materials that are linked to create the product will automatically be adjusted.
You can update a Product's current stock level in two ways:
- 1.On the Product dashboard, under the Stock Level column, select the stock level you'd like to update.
- 2.Open the Product details and select Update next to Current Stock Level.
Add stock and select the checkmark or hit enter to apply changes.
When you update a product, Inventora will alert you of the new supply levels for any Materials and Products adjusted.
If you made a mistake and would like to return your supply levels to what they were previously, there is an Undo button to clear any mistakes.
Example of a Product stock level increase and how associated Materials are deducted.
When you delete a Product, the product is only removed from Inventora, deletion does not affect Product listings on any shop integrations.
- 1.Select the Product you'd like to delete.
- 2.In the new screen, select [...] next to Duplicate.
- 3.Select Delete Product.
Product Bundles are a unique product type that allow you to sell products in sets, and automatically set the bundle stock level based on the availability of each included product.
- 1.Create a new Product, or go to an existing product and click "Edit Details"
- 2.Name bundle product
- 3.Under Product Type, select "Product Bundle"
- 4.Now, a new section will appear below called "Included Products". Add all of the products that make up your bundle here, and their quantities
- 5.Save your bundle. You'll notice that the stock level that shows up will be based on the availability of the included products
- 6.Optional: If you have a shop integration, connect the bundle to a product in your shop, and you'll see the calculated stock level will be synced with your shop, and updated anytime one of the included products sells or is restocked